Our programme management team embeds best practice principles and governance to project and change management.
- Towards gender equality in fisheries management and the Blue Economy – a view from the PhilippinesApril 24, 2021 — 9:37 am
- The Philippines and Indonesia ramp up the fight against illegal fishingNovember 26, 2020 — 5:34 pm
- Emerging technologies offer fresh promise to sustainable fisheriesOctober 26, 2020 — 4:33 pm
- Illegal, Unregulated and Unreported Fishing (IUUF) has an alarming impactOctober 26, 2020 — 4:16 pm
- COVID-19 and fishing – the opportunity amidst the threatOctober 26, 2020 — 4:13 pm
- Fisheries students catch a glimpse of the future with innovation webinarJuly 26, 2020 — 4:29 pm
Verumar — Revealing the Truth at SeaFollow6781,158
Enabling space-enabled Marine Domain Awareness in sustainable fisheries and beyond.
Cameroon’s EU red card could accelerate its export shift to other markets | SeafoodSource
📝 OP-ED: Vietnamese coastal localities take long-term efforts to end IUU fishing | Society | Vietnam+ (VietnamPlus)
Quang Tri conducts peak crackdown on IUU fishing | Society | Vietnam+ (VietnamPlus)
EU committee to assess Ecuador’s campaign against illegal fishing — Baird Maritime
Seychelles and India sign agreement on information sharing in maritime security — Seychelles News Agency
Seychelles and India sign agreement on information sharing in maritime security
Maritime safety and security within the Indian Ocean are set to increase and will benefit Seychelles as two centres dealing with and coordinating mar…